• Husqvarna’s customers needed a system to improve machine use and workers’ safety.
• Combiq AB has developed a sensor that is mounted on Husqvarna’s products, such as riding mowers and chainsaws. When the products are used, data is stored in the sensor as time for use and speeds.
• With the data collected, the service life of the machine can be improved. Statistics can also help operators improve their operational skills to reduce fuel consumption. Both the operator and Husqvarna benefit from the information
And, for example, can schedule a quick service according to the service plan.
• We have been involved in the development work since the start in 2007.
• Fleet Services is today an essential part of Husqvarna’s extensive service offer.